Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions
Life won't always be smooth sailing, its natural to have roadblocks and bumps along the way, now imagine if every time you faced a bumpy road you automatically gave up on your dreams, you would never accomplish anything! You have got to learn that when life is sweet enjoy it, but when it's bitter and has served you lemons; learn to make lemonade!
How you view the glass, as either half full or half empty is entirely up to you, but that perspective will affect the course of your life. Happiness is something we are all fighting for, it's not just you, we are all fighting and striving for it. Philippians 4:11-13 reads "I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."
Promise Yourself this:
1. To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
2. To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet.
3. To think only the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best.
4. To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
5. To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
6. To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
I leave you with the verse Romans 12:12 "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."