Celebrating Womanhood High Tea
Time & Location
About the Event
"It’s the fire in my eyes, And the flash of my teeth, The swing in my waist, And the joy in my feet. I’m a woman Phenomenally.” ― Maya Angelou
Join us on the 21st of November 2020 as we come together to celebrate the true essence of womanhood, as sisters we serve as a reminder to each other that we are beautiful, bold and brave!
We have booked a beautiful location in midrand with greenery and beautiful scenery to overlook while sipping on some champagne and enjoying some live music. We at Purple strive each year to remind women of their power, so dress up, look good and come celebrate your womanhood with us!
On the day we will have:
- Live music by Dr. Naledi; who gracefully balances being a mom, a medical doctor and her passion - singing. She recently appeared on Idols SA, where she made it to the top 32 in season 15, so she's definitely one to watch.
- Hair masterclass by Lebogang, socially known as the kurly gang, when she's not creating and styling wigs from scratch for A-listers such a Mahalia Buchanan, she works as a mechanical engineer who is passionate about her work and serving God and his people
- A moment to celebrate being a woman with Dr. Mela; when she's not working as a medical doctor or mentoring her queens at purple sisterhood, she's building her empire at The Abriana store and scooping up accoloades. Recently named as 1 of 50 powerful women 2020 according to Mail and Guardian for her extraordinary work at purple sisterhood she believes in empowering women to become authors of their own stories.
- Graduation for the purple sisterhood class of 2020, come celebrate with the queens who have proven they have what it takes to take up space and own their crowns.
This is an exclusive event, so seats are limited!
- Normal TicketZAR 350ZAR 3500ZAR 0